Visit the Chandigarh digital x-ray centre as soon as possible, regardless of whether you have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes or have been warned that you are at risk.
The prevalence of type 2 diabetes is increasing dramatically.
90% of the 3.9 million people who have diabetes and are living with it have type 2 diabetes.
Another startling statistic: prediabetes, the condition that comes before diabetes, affects 1 in 3 UK adults.
What exactly is type 2 diabetes?
A key feature of type 2 diabetes is persistently elevated blood sugar levels.
However, something known as insulin resistance is both the primary cause and the motivating factor for this condition.
Certain foods, especially refined carbohydrates, cause your body to turn them into sugar when you eat them.
Your body produces the hormone insulin as a response to this sugar. Insulin helps your cells transport sugar inside so that it can be converted to energy. Great, isn’t that right?
Yes and no, I suppose. This is a great system that aids in your body’s proper operation when it functions properly.
However, that system does not function as well if you have type 2 diabetes, prediabetes, or significant abdominal obesity.
However, if you have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, have been warned that you are at high risk, or have significant abdominal obesity, you should take action.
Here are some methods to start undoing the effects right away:
1. Don’t consume Some refined carbohydrates. As such, no bread, rice, pasta, etc (even wholegrain bread will spike your insulin)
2. AVOID ALL added sugar. You will need to take action to completely eliminate all sugars if your body is already in a condition where it cannot process carbohydrates and sugars properly, at least in the short term.
3. Avoid all sugary drinks. The best options are water, green tea, and coffee without sugar.
4. Do not be afraid of natural, healthy fats of high quality, such as those found in avocados, olives, almonds, etc. You won’t gain weight because of this, so don’t worry.
According to a 2003 study, people who added almonds to their diet as a supplement lost more weight than those who added so-called “healthy, complex carbs.”
5. Spending time counting calories is a waste of time. Calorie control will be taken care of if you focus on the quality of the food you are eating.
6. Provide food your gut bugs, not just yourself.
Your gut is home to trillions of bugs, and how well they are doing has a big impact on how well you are doing.
Numerous studies have shown associations between type 2 diabetes and the health of gut bacteria (microbiota).
Eating five servings of variously coloured vegetables each day will help you start enhancing the health of your digestive system right away.
Your gut bacteria prefer the non-digestible fibre found in vegetables, and when your gut bugs are content, you will be too. You will consume more phytonutrients if the range of colours is greater.
7. Every day, perform a minimum 30 minute workout at home. You can do this before breakfast depending on what works best for you.
At Sanjivini Diagnostics, a digital x ray centre in Chandigarh, we use digital X-ray technology rather than traditional photographic film.
due to the fact that digital X-ray is environmentally and ozone friendly. It takes no longer than 10 to 15 minutes, which is a significant advantage.